Louise Page Academy

Sunday 12 June 2011

Soap n Glory 'Mini Mitt' takes my stage

Are you an exfoliating lover? Do you find some face scrubs to abrasive to use daily?  I have the answer, read on.


The Soap & Glory 'mini mitt' is your new best friend.  Take your existing face cleanser, place the tubular base between your fingers, work the small rubber bristles in small circular movements. There's really no rocket science to it! Its never been so easy to whisk away dead skin or flaky skin. Its like Im using a new and improved cleanser. My skin feels glowing.  Its easy to clean, small, compact and its mine! Cheap as chips from most Boots stores.

Dont just take my word for it, the Zola Panel are hooked, here's what they had to say.

Miss JT - "Forget the rubber duck in the bath, this baby makes my skin to qwackers!"

Ms JR "Gone is the scrub, my skin is glowing, soft and radiant - all I've done different is replace a flannel with a mitt!"

Mr GCB "Wowza, I rather like my mitt, do I have to give it back? Long gone are pimples from shaving, I quite like my radiant look ta!"


No comments:

Post a Comment