Louise Page Academy

Sunday 4 March 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Foundation Review BEST BUY

Well HELLO Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Foundation. This HAS to be the best value for money foundation on the high street right now. I'm blown away by the price point versus what you actually get in return. 

For those that know me, I am not a wasteful makeup goer myself, sure I have to try, test and use multiple foundations for all skin types but I boast that I own the worst type of skin to work on.   Please excuse the washed out pics but you will get the drift!

From the name, you might think this to be a 'spray' application. Nope, its a mousse, go easy on dispensing as a little goes a long way. Packaging is ok, nothing glam but its what's inside that counts. I have opted for 2 shades to mix n match my skin tone. I wasn't hopeful that it would cover my high redness and rosachia, plus I have oily skin so usually I opt for double wear by Estee Lauder. Another surprise is the coverage with such a small amount of product. Im in foundation marvel. Another 'must' to add to my kit. Its light, soaks in well and doesnt give me a cakey look or feel.

May I remind you ladies and gents that this foundation easily available online and in Superdrug/Boots and at a steady price point of c£12.99* (* RRP Boots) for an almost airbrush finish. Sure you may have to purchase two to mix the colour, there are 8 shades to chose from and personally, I think absolutely fantastic for the market its aimed at.  Affordable, quality foundation at its best.


These are the two shades, I mixed and matched to get my skin tone.

Poor lighting but considering I have very red and uneven skin tones, it works wonders on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment