Louise Page Academy

Saturday 10 September 2011

Dior or not to Dior?

Naturally, the answer is to Dior.  I was thrilled to be asked to attend the AW11 collection launch on behalf of Lou Page. I didn't waste any time getting off the blocks to sample the goods on offer.   Jenny ushers me to their training room, eqoquently dressed in Dior style - there's a lot to see. As I grab a glass of bubbles, I'm drawn quickly to the new Forever Foundations, represented in the latest ad campaign by Natalie Portman. Flawlessly complexed, there are a few oo's and arh's at the light and sheer fusion of the matifying yet hydrating foundation that will be available in 8 shades (released to retail early October).

My attention is focussed on the 'Christmas' collection which is nails and lips with the undertone of gold through each shade of 4 nails and 8 lips. I'm in goldness heaven and lick my lips at the thought of trying out Exquis, one of the new shades.

Moving swiftly to the new premium skincare range, the new velvet-to-touch facial mask is absolutely divine as is the serum which absorbs instantly into my skin. The subtle smell is typically Dior and I know this will be sell out when the product launches in stores across the nation.

4 new trio eye palettes are blue, green, grey and plum tones, all complimented by shimmer pigment and a flat block colour to blend on the eye. The new pencils are stead fast... within seconds of putting on, they dare not move. Impressive.

With my recent nail experiences I am drawn to the case of nail colours and marvel at all of them. I love the fact the brushes are curved which makes easy painting. I'll take the lot please!

The preview is over, I've made new friends enroute and had a very nice time with the Dior PR team. Last but not least, the goody bag is every bit as extravagent as their offices, there is plenty of each collection to give really good look and feel of the new range, I am a lucky girl. Thanks to Jenny in PR for being a great host.



Just a few goodies, I've tried all ready. Thumbs up from me, its in the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment