Louise Page Academy

Friday 30 December 2011

Sale or not to Sale?

Each year, we are told that old chestnut that its the 'biggest sale ever'. Yeah right. Settle back on the sofa, all you need is the internet and off we go.

I have walked the lengths of Oxford Street, Kensington High Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden AND Carnaby Street over the past few days. WHAT WAS I THINKING????

IF you do venture out, there are some nice bargains to be had. Im told that LIBERTY'S sale is quite good although I can't vouch for this personally as I haven't been. I'm not a huge Libertys fan myself but the beauty hall has some proper bargains, OPI stuff going cheap as chips (a chum of mine got a pair of Gucci boots £200 off! Crikey!)

HOUSE of FRASER... great bargains to be had, up to 50% off and still a lot of selection, sizes generally available. Pretty good. Mobbed beauty hall... prepare for a bit of shooving and sighing.Got a cracking pair of Dune wedges for next to nothing!

SELFRIDGES. Total mayhem, horrific and not actually sure why I even bothered going in, couldn't get to many rails as it was rammed BUT I did manage to check out a few bargains in the Shoe Store... louboutin and Gucci very generious on discounts (in fairness they do need to be!).

Absolute bargains to be had in JOHN LEWIS - very busy but pretty good selection to be had including homeware and accessories.

NEXT - my goodness, what isn't on sale in that store? If your a Next fan, there's still a lot of choice and size.

PRIMARK - if your not knocked out by plastic fumes then go for your life. Even Primark have a blooming sale and its practically free to shop their. Throw away fashion has never been more popular. Be warned, its a zoo in their.

ILLAMASQUA has a brilliant sale on makeup.. up to 70% off across some lines. www.illamasqua.com an absolute MUST for anyone who loves makeup... not just makeup artists, ANYONE who loves makeup.  If you are hell bent on pounding the pavements, you can find the store Beak Street just off Carnaby Street. Go play!

ALL SAINTS have AMAZING stock left with good size selection. I was floored that it wasn't as busy in the Regent Street/Ox St store. Good bargains in all areas.... I wished I saved that purchase I made a week ago, Id have gotten it half price! If your stuck for a party dress, get their tomorrow, you will find one!

TED BAKER  Brilliant selection, very busy mind you but well worth it. Goodies please!

DIESEL - lots of stock to be had, always love a bargain - but I am biased as a Diesel diva so you can always count on me for a Diesel shop. Get yourself to Bond Street store or Covent Garden - male and female bargains to be had (oh and big discounts on shoes!)

PHEW... my shopping for this year is DONE. Hope my speed date shop gives you a head start if your going out tomorrow... Happy shopping and a very happy new year!

Z xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment