Louise Page Academy

Thursday 5 January 2012

Well here's a new kinda 'wrap' for you....

Are you a Minx expert/lover/guru? Well my lovelies, its time to offer something a little different from the Minx.  Its quicker, doesn't need heat activation and is absolutely brilliant.  I am a little bit in love with my new find.

I will divulge. One day whilst browsing for xmas presents in Miami last month, I was lured to a brightly lit stand in the mall with pretty awesome nail designs. It didn't take much persuading and before I knew it, I had an entire hand wrapped in different xmas designs within minutes just as the sales lady was explaining the technology. I was in love and several $'s later, I was the proud owner of a new kinda fabulous nail service.

I was told the wraps would last 3 weeks.... I think that's a bit unrealistic unless you dont wash, cook, clean, work or sleep (highly unlikely I'd say!) the average is around a week of good wear.  I am loving the new nail wrap... my clients love it too! Nails to go!





5 great things about these wraps...

1. No fuss, no mess - wrap and go - they are dry, no need to wait!
2. Placing a sticky bottom coat and top coat gives more longevity
3. Shiny, smooth, polished and professional appearance
4. No need for application tools, you use your own nails to cut excess off
5. Good price point and hardly any waste!

Where do you sign up? Enquiries to moi!

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment